How to report anti-social behaviour

o For non urgent issues and to pass on information, call West Yorkshire Police on 101.
o In an emergency (if a crime is in progress or you think the offenders are near by), call 999.
o To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o Specific information can be reported to local police using

You can also use the WYP website which provides online forms and useful
Please be careful if you gather information, please keep your distance from offenders, please stay